Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Using the Latest Fashion Trends to Market Your Ebay Item

Online sites and printed material, such as store flyers, newspapers, and magazines will keep you in the loop.  Several television shows can offer you the latest hot looks.

If you are a frequent shopper at the malls, you have a good idea what is new and flying off the shelves.  To be honest with you...I am not all that hip anymore...however, I know people who are!!!  Oh, how wonderful to be blessed with friends who do change their style every season.  They are my direct source of knowledge...and they love to talk about their newest, latest stuff!!!

*I had listed a very beautiful 14k white gold band style ring...it was made in Italy.  Italy gold is high quality stuff.  It had a design, and I had room left in my ebay title to include what the design looked like...It was "basketweave"....

14k WHITE GOLD BAND RING BASKETWEAVE DESIGN

I maxed out the title...and let it ride...

No sale.

My friend - a very lovely lady...always dressed in the newest fashions...was sporting a "boucle" jacket.  I remember boucle, from the 60's / 70's!!!

She worked for a major retailer.  That is where she got it....her employee discount included...but, went on to tell me that boucle was back in fashion in a big way!

Is that so???  Interesting...hummmmmmm...how about I relist that "basketweave" ring....as.....

14k WHITE GOLD BAND RING BOUCLE DESIGN

It sold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment